Front Office Attendants – Macau (5 Star Multi Awards Winning Integrated Resort & Entertainment Group)
Client's Descriptions : Our client is a one of the new breed mega casino resorts in the city and with its round the clock entertainment, high end hotels and gourmet restaurants . A unique integrated resort combining electrifying entertainment, an amazing array of accommodation, regional and international dining, designer-brand shopping as well as spacious and contemporary gaming experience.
Location : Macau
- Perform check-in and check-out processes utilizing established systems and procedures including appropriately allocating rooms to guests, escorting guests to room and confirming and executing account payment in accordance with established credit proceed
- Maintain current product knowledge of events and facilities including gaming, food & beverage and entertainment to ensure guests receive accurate, timely information and advice.
- Exhibiting exceptional customer service at all times to both guests and fellow employees when communicating instruction, information or advice ensuring the information is received in a timely manner and understood.
- Contribute to the maximization of revenue by “upselling” rooms where appropriate to guests.
- Ensure the property of guests is secure by informing them of Safety Deposit Box facilities located within guest rooms.
- Ensure the effective resolution of any issues raised by a guest either in person or by referring the issue to a more senior manager to ensure ongoing relations and rapport are not compromised with the guest.
- When required, take reservations from guests over desk and take after-hours reservations.
- Ensure manual operating procedures are implemented and understood during Opera downtime.
- High school diploma or equivalent hospitality training
- Preferably with 1 year working experience in a Front Office/ Bell/ Concierge / Reservations role in a 5 star hotel
- Good command in both written and spoken Cantonese / Mandarin / English
- Understanding of Hotel Property Management Systems (preferably OPERA)
- Indicative salary of MOP$13,000/month + MOP$500 (housing allowance) around RM4,800 + OT + Other 5-Star Hotel Standard benefits (Flight tickets, duty meals, medical coverage, insurance)
Interested? (Interview NOW)
+6016 227 1288
+603 2116 5618
Please visit our website: www.hostesolutions.com